This Combo includes:
- (1) Raven Matrix Reel 4 3/8" (Your Choice Black, Polished Bronze, or Polished Titanium)
- (1) Raven Helix HLX Float Rod 12'6"(2pc) or 12'9" (3pc)
- (1) Fishheads Canada Backing Line (Your Choice of Colour)
- (1) Raven Main Line (Your Choice of Pound Test and Colour)
We will spool all reels for left hand retrieve unless specified in order comments (when you order) that you would like spooled for right hand retrieve.
MATRIX™ Centerpin Float Reel
- Colour: Polished Bronze, Polished Titanium or Black
- Diameter: 4 3/8"
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- Integral low-profile reel foot
- Coin slot adjustable tension screw
- High strength stainless steel spindle
- Twin shielded ball bearings
- On/Off ratchet
- Capacity: 200 yards 8lb line, 50 yards backing
The MATRIX™ is unquestionably the best value in centerpin reels. Designed with function in mind, it features a solid spool and backplate that prevent debris from entering the reel, and an ergonomic low-profile reel foot and backplate. Features an adjustable "coin slot" tension screw to make on-the-river adjustments a breeze.
HELIX™ HLX Float Rods
- Glossy Navy Blue blank
- Hialoy guides with Black finish
- Premium quality Portuguese cork handle
- Convenient hook keeper
- Matching protective cloth bag
- Graphite Sliding Rings
- 2 Year Extended Coverage and 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defect.
HELIX™ HLX float rods offer great value with easy handling and a punchy action. These rods deliver good line control and plenty of power when needed.
|Length||Pieces||Action||Line Rating||Lure Weight|
|12'9"||3||med-light||4 - 10 lb||1/8 - 3/8 oz|
|12'6"||2||med-light||4 - 10 lb||1/8 - 3/8 oz|
Posted by Mark on 27th Feb 2017
So far I'm very impressed with this combo. This is my first centerpin and this combo was recommended by a person that is very knowledgeable in steelhead fishing. It is priced right and is sharp looking. Now to just learn how to cast and it's fish on.